Monday, June 25, 2007

Though the Poorest Man I Am Not

In The Sunshine City Bldg.

Out of Ikebukuro Station



Though the Poorest Man I Am Not

Unless you have become the poorest man in the world, you cannot claim that you are a follower of Jesus Christ. (A Jesus' follower with any money may be a laughing thing in Heaven, while there are some that have no money at all on the earth.)

If you follow the teaching of Jesus Christ, you cannot let other person be the poorest in the world.

If you have love to God and neighbors, you will not let any other person be the poorest in the world.

If you neglect the poorest man in the world, an Angel would ask you where your love is? If you are a Christian, you would become the poorest man in the world, so that no other persons will be the poorest man in the world.

"Do not let other be the poorest man in the world. Take his part." This is the essence of teachings of Jesus Christ.

I do not blame anybody, but people of today have to say, "The teaching of Jesus Christ is to save the poorest man by my taking his part, which I cannot do, because I am mean and coward."

They have to say, "I am so mean and coward, but I know that the teaching of Jesus Christ is to save the poorest man by my taking his part."

And they have to say, "God, forgive me my sin!"

Otherwise, they may laugh, seeing the poorest man, while they are in this world for 100 years or so at the longest; but the poorest man will laugh with Jesus Christ in Heaven for ever.

I know I am not the poorest man in the world. So, I do not blame them.

Indeed, who would blame them if they are not the poorest man in the world? But, this is a matter between man and God.

So, though the poorest man I am not, I am telling you the truth. Trying to be richer is a grave sin if you are not the poorest man.



"...Many Who are now Last will be First..."