None Can Prove that Jesus is God, even if He is
It is two of three persons or 66% of all the mankind that don't believe that Christ Jesus is God 2000 years after the mission of Christ Jesus.
Among Christians, accounting for 33% of the world population, 90% of them cannot prove that Christ Jesus is God but are only taught to believe the creed that Christ Jesus is God. And the remaining 10% wrongly prove that Christ Jesus is God.
It is about the fourth century that the Vatican established the creed that Christ Jesus is God with an emperor of the Roman Empire. But as God was displeased with this movement, He let the Empire collapse in the fifth century while the Empire adopted Christianity for its state religion. What is more, God gave Islam to Arabs in the early seventh century, and Islam adopted the belief that Christ Jesus cannot be God.
Even today, nobody correctly and reasonably proves that Christ Jesus is God if he or she believes that Christ Jesus is God. According to the tradition of Judaism whose God is also the God of Christianity, it is a big sin to call any human being God.
God is the creator of the universe, galaxies, stars, this solar system, and the earth, but it is clear that Christ Jesus did not create them, since He was born as a human being in this world. So, Christ Jesus never said to believe that He was God or to call Him God.
The concept of God was degraded by Christian leaders in the fourth century. God is of existence in the domain of infinity. But Christ Jesus was of existence in finite. Of course, God can be any human being in a way that He is not identified as God, since He is almighty. But in this case, He would make it clear that He takes a form of a human being for some reason (e.g., for ease of people to see or talk with Him) and say that people seeing Him in the shape of a human being may call Him God. However, He would not take a shape of a living man well known by his family, friends, etc. God should take a form of someone that has never been existent in this world. So, it is very unthinkable that God took a shape of Jesus of Nazareth who was born as such.
Besides, Christ Jesus never allowed His disciples even to call Him a messiah or the Son of God.
So, God destroyed the Roman Empire whose emperor helped early Christian leaders establish the creed that Christ Jesus is God, and God also gave Islam to Arabs so that they would deny the Christian belief that Christ Jesus was God. And God has also helped Judaists survive with a belief that Christ Jesus cannot be God.
While people did not know Newton's laws, not to speak of Einstein's, the Vatican decided that Christ Jesus was God. The concept of God should be reviewed. And, the Vatican and other Christian churches should stop calling Christ Jesus God. Then, billions more people would come to follow the teaching of Christ Jesus.
**** **** ****
Mar 2:23 And it came to pass, that he went through the corn fields on the sabbath day; and his disciples began, as they went, to pluck the ears of corn.