Saturday, March 07, 2009

"Not Denied My Name"


(US Naval ships at Yokosuka, Japan)




"Not Denied My Name"

(Costs for Maintaining Democracy)


SECTION I: JAPANESE OBAMAS

Task Force of the Tokyo District Public Prosecutors Office

(to be completed...later...perhaps...)


Mr. Tsuneo Watanabe and The Yomiuri Shimbun Newspaper

(to be completed...later...perhaps...)


SECTION II: Global Financial Market Monitoring IT Tool

(to be completed...later...perhaps...)


*** *** *** ***


Not solely because I bought a manga comic book, as costs for maintaining democracy, topicalizing a certain former president of the Liberal Democratic Party of Japan the other day, I will most probably not be able to give responsible and decisive descriptions in the main body of today's reporting for some reasons:

(http://www.7andy.jp/books/detail/-/accd/07119230/introd_id/Xmo46Wk9oo6i989ki81GimXA6oGk316X/pg_from/u )




(Du vin nouveau à une nouvelle peau de vin, ancien amour d'un vieux style et de l'amour pour toujours à de très inhabituel une direction. Even a serpent casts its skin. But what about a dragon?

mms://stream.xmusic.jp/c01/m40/0000176-40.wma

Source: http://keitai.excite.co.jp/melo/detail/music/?mid=71)




Rev 3:6 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Rev 3:7 And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth;

Rev 3:8 I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.