Monday, October 19, 2009

"I might Take it Again"



(Through Tokyo Station; don't be overwhelmed though it is Tokyo, the capital of the greatest de-facto-single-race nation...so, what's you race? The same as Jesus Christ?)




SECTION I: Rockefeller People and Judaists

Mr. Peter Peterson was once a top leader of Lehman Brothers (Lehman Brothers b/w 1973–1977 and Lehman Brothers, Kuhn, Loeb Inc. b/w 1977–1984).

Though Mr. Timothy F. Geithner is believed not to be a Judaist, it would be interesting to see how he was promoted by Mr. Peter Peterson.

--------------
October 15, 2003

NEW YORK - Timothy F. Geithner was named today to serve as President and CEO of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York. His appointment by the New York Fed's Board of Directors was approved by the Federal Reserve Board of Governors and announced by Mr. Peter Peterson, chair of the New York Fed's Board of Directors and of the search committee that selected Mr. Geithner.

http://www.ny.frb.org/newsevents/news_archive/aboutthefed/2003/oa031015.html
--------------

Mr. Peter Peterson is said to be closely linked with the Rockefellers:

http://www.muckety.com/Query?SearchResult=8115&SearchResult=1268&graph=MucketyMap?_r=2D

As Mr. Geithner is supported by Mr. Ben Shalom Bernanke, Mr. Lawrence Summers and Mr. Robert Rubin, rich American Judaists and rich American Christians seem to have no difficulty in living together very peacefully among themselves.



SECTION II: A Christian and The Rothschilds

Mr. Peter Peterson was once a top leader of Lehman Brothers (Lehman Brothers b/w 1973–1977 and Lehman Brothers, Kuhn, Loeb Inc. b/w 1977–1984), though Mr. Peter Peterson seems to be a Christian.

However, the Lehmans are linked to the Rothschilds.

(Click to enlrage.)



(To be continued...)






Joh 10:17 Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.

Joh 10:18 No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.

Joh 10:19 There was a division therefore again among the Jews for these sayings.

Joh 10:20 And many of them said, He hath a devil, and is mad; why hear ye him?

Joh 10:21 Others said, These are not the words of him that hath a devil. Can a devil open the eyes of the blind?