Sunday, August 08, 2010


(The Tokyo-Haneda Airport on the Tokyo Bay; Just arrived from Paris, spending 2,541,800 yen for a double fair on a first-class seat?; Tokyo is not for Parisians whether or not sadly poor or stupidly rich.)




Men and women do not live in order to live for 100 years or more.

There are no fools in this world who do not know how wonderful it is to enjoy rich life.

But, fools cannot understand how sinful it is to be rich, neglecting poor people without helping them become rich.

So, wise men have come to be afraid of enjoying rich life, since it is sinful, neglecting poor people without helping them become rich.

And, if you do not know that the God orders you to save and help poor people spending your money and sacrificing your money, you are not wise or learned people at all.

There are no fools in this world who do not know how wonderful it is to enjoy rich life.

But, most of people I met in Tokyo are fools who think I am a fool as I do not try to make big money to enjoy rich life.

If they are ordinary corporate employees, they can be such fools somewhat naturally.

But, almost all the Christian priests I met thought they were cleverer than I and I was more foolish than they, since they thought they were educated better than I and they had more knowledge than I in anything. I really had compassion on their low level of intelligence. But, as the God told me to be humble to those fools, I respected their humanity, self-pride, and self-confidence, which they could not realize.

(But, none of them could see that I could speak and write English better than they even before I had met them: those corporate employees and Christian priests in Tokyo, living for money or just to live longer.

And, they did not even know that I could take pictures better than professional cameramen in a company.)

Yet, one of ten people in Tokyo could really understand what game I was engaged in.

"Mr, why do you do such a minor job now subject to such a foolish boss?"

"Mr, they help me somewhat in the church, though you criticize them..."