Monday, December 20, 2010

Superb!

I am...
Not such a...
Fool as would miss the 2011 New Year sign at the core of Tokyo...
Today.




What I wanted to say to them is that even if I could receive a $120 million salary I would not live and work like that.

"So, I would rather pay $500 million to avoid such a situation where I have to live and work like that."

"Protection provided for you by money and laws has really blinded you...while the God Almighty has already decided when and how you will be dead."



By the way, I encountered a strange, poor, but fine old woman putting on a strange over-coat, walking poorly a side walk of a bustling commercial street, pushing a kind of dolly, somehow fine, though covered by something like a blanket; so I took some from my pocket to hand it to her as she accepted it. But, the moment I checked what I was presenting I found it was just several minor coins totaling 120 yen or so only enough for a canned coffee in a vending machine. No 500 yen coin was included there, though I went forward to the entrance of a station.

So, you have to be content with any Xmas or New Year present worth more than 120 yen.



And, it was superb to check that today.

Accordingly, five days to the Christmas Eve and 12 days to the New Year Eve.





(http://il.youtube.com/watch?v=yQ1EvHCmR-o

The movie took the Korean War into its context.

Yet, Takeshi Terauchi looks somehow like the N. Korean leader, if I may joke?

And, I mostly listen to Takeshei Terauchi and the Blue Jeans among Japanese professional bands, if I don't like to listen to guitars joking.)