Monday, February 27, 2012

"as I received of my Father" - God and Economy

Tokyo Imperial Palace Plaza Park


GOD And Economy

So many people are talking about economy nowadays.

But, nobody has established his economic theory based on his belief or faith in God.  Yet, does economy has nothing to do with God, while economy is a key to welfare and well-being of human beings any believers would pursue?

I think the most reasonable and appropriate economic theory can be established if economists and other parties concerned study economy based on their faith and belief in God, if they have any.

In this context, it is interesting that Islamic nations suffer economically while the mainstream of global economy is now governed by Anglo-Saxon, European, or Western paradigms of economy.  So, how India will succeed might be interesting from a viewpoint of religion.  And, how Japan has succeeded while it is a non-Christian nation is very significant, since Japan has paved the way for economic success of other East Asia nations and regions, including Taiwan, South Korea, and China.

Economy must not serve money but God.

*** *** *** ***





Rev 2:26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:
Rev 2:27 And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.
Rev 2:28 And I will give him the morning star.