Tuesday, November 27, 2012

"they come again to Jerusalem" - Replace All the Batteries

Haneda Airport on Tokyo Bay

Replace All the Batteries

There is a device using four units of batteries.

One day it failed to operate.  But I experienced the same situation several times before.

So, I exchanged two batteries which looked older, as before.  Whenever I replaced two older batteries among the four, it was restored.  But this time it didn't work.

So, I checked it by disassembling it and using some method to find that a switching unit connected to the main body over a wire properly worked.

Accordingly I went out to buy a new main body.  But when I checked it at home I found something strange.  The new main body with two new batteries and two existent batteries (those relatively new among the four old batteries) did not work, either.   So, I replaced the two existent batteries with two other new ones.  It worked.

I should have replaced all the four batteries at once.

So, finally I got one new lesson and one new device redundant at hand.


*** *** ***


Mar 11:27 And they come again to Jerusalem: and as he was walking in the temple, there come to him the chief priests, and the scribes, and the elders,
Mar 11:28 And say unto him, By what authority doest thou these things? and who gave thee this authority to do these things?
Mar 11:29 And Jesus answered and said unto them, I will also ask of you one question, and answer me, and I will tell you by what authority I do these things.
Mar 11:30 The baptism of John, was it from heaven, or of men? answer me.