Monday, February 18, 2013

"and they shall prophesy" - No More Popes?



Metor & Mt. Fuji Today 100 Km Far

No More Popes?

The Pope is to resign.

It is very extraordinary.  It must be reviewed spiritually more carefully.

It may be a sign of the end of the glory of Europe.

Indeed while G20 member countries have sent ministers in the Moscow conference, a 17-meter long meteor hit the ground in Russia, not so far away from Moscow in the global scale.

The world has really started to change, but you must remember that a half year before the death of the preceding Pope a big earthquake occurred in the Indian ocean off  Sumatra Island to trigger very big tsunamis which took on hundreds of thousands of lives at the Christmas time of 2004.

The sign in the sky; the wonder on the ground; and the time is shifting really.




*** *** *** ***



Act 2:17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:
Act 2:18 And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: