Sunday, July 06, 2014

"and entreat them evil four hundred years" - Though you may not call them miracles





A Pacific Ocean Coat around Tokyo




Yesterday I checked cars running on a bypass road beside a hamburger shop with a focus on license numbers of those cars.

I thought I might be able to spot a car with an identical number in each of four digits of a license number, since I recently mentioned a higher probability of my finding such cars there.  Then a few moments later, while I was watching, there came a car with the the license plate number "11-11."  So I soon entered the shop to take some.

Today when I was walking on a beach, I found a small dead shark on gravel.  It seemed to be washed in from the Pacific ocean.   Then I continued walking to find very small translucent fish.  They were all just as large as a half of my finger.  Ten or twenty of them were jumping on wet sands at a water's edge.  Waves carried them and left them on the beach full of sands and gravel.

It was cloudy and no people were swimming, but there were some anglers and families playing with waves.  





This is what happened recently around Tokyo, though you may not call them miracles.

Anyway this shore was above the epicenter of the the Great Kantō earthquake that struck the Kantō Plain on the Japanese main island of Honshū with energy of  a magnitude of 7.9 on September 1, 1923.  This big earthquake took on about 100,000 citizens mainly living in downtown Tokyo.

The numbers in the map indicate intensity of the tremor in the Japanese scale system.
http://www.sei-inc.co.jp/bosai/1923/




*** *** *** ***






Act 7:6 And God spake on this wise, That his seed should sojourn in a strange land; and that they should bring them into bondage, and entreat them evil four hundred years.
Act 7:7 And the nation to whom they shall be in bondage will I judge, said God: and after that shall they come forth, and serve me in this place.
Act 7:8 And he gave him the covenant of circumcision: and so Abraham begat Isaac, and circumcised him the eighth day; and Isaac begat Jacob; and Jacob begat the twelve patriarchs.