Thursday, February 05, 2015

"Whatsoever he saith unto you, do it" - Three Planes at Dusk






Tokyo and Mt. Fuji with a Star above



Three Planes at Dusk


At yesterday's dusk, I saw a military transport plane flying 2 km high toward Tokyo.  While I was watching it, something fast came to pass by it in the sky.  It was a jet fighter flying at almost the same altitude.

The sun was going down leaving the last glow of the day.  It looked bright yellow heavily tinged with red, whose glimpse I could follow till it faded over woods.

My eyes were tracking the jet fighter, now just a tiny black dot in the grey sky.  Then another military transport plane appeared from the sky over Tokyo.  Its path crossed the course of the first transport plane.  They didn't collide against each other, eventually.

Whatever the three airplanes symbolized, I was in the middle of the winter around Tokyo so peacefully.






**** **** ****

Joh 2:3 And when they wanted wine, the mother of Jesus saith unto him, They have no wine.
Joh 2:4 Jesus saith unto her, Woman, what have I to do with thee? mine hour is not yet come.
Joh 2:5 His mother saith unto the servants, Whatsoever he saith unto you, do it.