Monday, March 23, 2015

"John also was baptizing in Aenon" - Since 1991


Mt. Fuji, Japan



Since 1991


I called a call center of a network service company.

The first woman on the phone was cool.  To my lengthy explanation about connection conditions, she showed some irritation.  And then she began hitting a keyboard the sound of which I cloud hear through the telephone line.  I don't think she tried to have the typing sound heard by me on purpose.  But, I could feel that she was irritated inside though she spoke politely.

Anyway, I got some information and hung up.  But I needed to call the company again.

This time another woman on the line was smart and transferred my call to a suitable section while taking a full care in case of wrong disconnection.

Then I talked with the third woman to further confirm services of the company.  Whatever contents of our conversation were,  it was easy to talk with her over the phone.  While I was speaking to this woman working somewhere in Tokyo, I found some interesting point in their service scheme.  It was not bad for users.   But other companies in the same trade sometimes look like abusing similar service schemes for their own advantage rather than kindly warning users of a possibility of increase in charges while users don't realize it.

In this way, I finished the check of one of services I have been using over the Internet or even since the days before the era of the Internet.  And, incidentally, I could confirm that it was 1991 that I started to use the service.

Maybe the Persian Gulf War or the collapse of the Soviet Union might have had some influences on me in those days.

Koran 19:90
The heavens almost rupture therefrom and the earth splits open and the mountains collapse in devastation
Koran 19:91
That they attribute to the Most Merciful a son.
And for 2014 and this year 2015:
Koran 20:14
Indeed, I am Allah . There is no deity except Me, so worship Me and establish prayer for My remembrance.
 
Koran 20:15
Indeed, the Hour is coming - I almost conceal it - so that every soul may be recompensed according to that for which it strives.
http://quran.com/20/15
So, the Last Judgment or the like must be near, since the prophecies about 1990 and 1991 look very accurate.





**** **** ****



Joh 3:21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.
Joh 3:22 After these things came Jesus and his disciples into the land of Judaea; and there he tarried with them, and baptized.
Joh 3:23 And John also was baptizing in Aenon near to Salim, because there was much water there: and they came, and were baptized.
Joh 3:24 For John was not yet cast into prison.