Friday, October 30, 2015

"for what intent ye have sent for me?" - Prophecy of Another World War?



Around the Imperial Palace Plaza, Tokyo


Prophecy of Another World War?


The other day, I saw a dead crow on a vehicle road around a corner of a point of intersection.

It is very rare for pedestrians around Tokyo to spot a dead crow on a street with so many cars running so busily.  It must be a warning from Heaven.

Maybe the third world war might soon start around the Middle East and Ukraine as well as around the South China Sea.  It is because mysterious air plane incidents of MH370, MH17, and Germanwings flight 9525 all look like foretelling the tragedies and danger in the South China Sea, Germany/France, and Ukraine/Russia, involving Muslims.

Indeed as the world cannot save people living in Gaza and those traveling from Syria, Iraq, and Afghanistan to the EU, mankind would not be able to prevent an outbreak of another World War.


By the way, don't Americans see the will of God in the history, since they don't like to see stories in the human history but only facts and data?




**** **** ****


Act 10:29 Therefore came I unto you without gainsaying, as soon as I was sent for: I ask therefore for what intent ye have sent for me?
Act 10:30 And Cornelius said, Four days ago I was fasting until this hour; and at the ninth hour I prayed in my house, and, behold, a man stood before me in bright clothing,
Act 10:31 And said, Cornelius, thy prayer is heard, and thine alms are had in remembrance in the sight of God.