Thursday, October 17, 2019

"one fold, and one shepherd" - One of the Signs



Around the National Diet Bldg., Tokyo

One of the Signs

The death toll in each country due to natural disasters in 2018 is as follows:

1. Indonesia  5,510
2. India         1,396
3. JAPAN        438
4. Guatemala   427
5. China           354
6. Philippines  313
7. Nigeria        300
8. USA            295
9.  Pakistan     240
10. N. Korea   232

Japan suffers several tropical tempests or typhoons generated in the South Pacific Ocean and landing on it in every summer season.  Heavy rains cause landslide and floods in Japan where mountainous districts account for 70% of the national land.  And recently a typhoon with the largest scale in decades attacked the area around Tokyo and the Tohoku are that suffered the great tsunamis in 2011.

It is believed that, due to globalization, Japan's environment is becoming semi-tropical, so that more typhoons are approaching Japan in the summer season.

Maybe this is one of the signs foretelling the Second Coming of Christ Jesus.   



**** **** ****

Joh 10:16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.
Joh 10:17 Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.