Wednesday, October 14, 2020

"know my sheep, and am known of mine" - One of 600 Billion Men: God's Son

 




Tokyo


One of 600 Billion Men: God's Son

There is a theory that anything that has ever happened in this universe can happen again.

The fact that a certain event has ever occurred means that the possibility of occurrence of the event is not zero.  And situations around the event can be given a relevant trial for them to realize the event again infinite times.

So, no matter how small the probability is, it can happen again in infinite trials in the situations, since any number multiplied by infinite can be greater 2, 3, or more.

However, in reality, this whole university is finite at any moment and the time that can elapse in this university has not be proven to be infinite (specifically it is said to be less than 14 billion years since the emergence of this university). 

For example, it is said the the total number of human beings who have ever been born is about 600 billion (6 x 10^11) in past 2 million years, according to a certain calculation (on the assumption that 5 million people lived 10,000 years ago in the earth; http://www.kijo-riron.com/ronbun/2003/ningensousu.html).  

But only one man is the Son of the God.  The probability that the Son of the God is born among human beings is about 1/(10^12), which is 0.000000000001 but not zero, in terms of the number of human beings.  But, the establishment of one man must be a result of some complicated trials in the nature and spirit.  It means that one Son of God can appear once in 600 billion multiplied by the numbers of certain trials (such as recombination of DNA, mutation of genes, etc.) related to establishment of a man. 

So far as now, factors that enable emergence of the Son of God have not had power equivalent to far more than these past 600 billion plus trials.  Therefore we have only one Son of the God.

But when some critical factors come to have power equivalent to more than 600 billion plus times of those past trials, there should be the Second Coming of Christ Jesus.  

In this context, if the total prayers and religious actions of Christians come to have power equivalent to more than 600 billion plus trials of those past factors, the Second Coming of Christ Jesus might be realized. 

It might mean that all the present people, about 7 billion, must live each at least 100 times more pious and religious life than each of the past men had, on the assumption that such pious living accelerates the probability of emergence of the Son of the God among the mankind.  

From a different point of view, as Christ Jesus appeared 2,000 years after Abraham, we might see the Second Coming of Christ Jesus sooner or later in the 21st century, since 2,000 years have passed since the First Coming of Christ Jesus.  Time in the history might have more power than the mankind can have. 


**** **** ****

Joh 10:14 I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.
Joh 10:15 As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.
Joh 10:16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.
Joh 10:17 Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.
Joh 10:18 No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.