Wednesday, June 25, 2008

TRUTH IN 2005


(Old antarctic expedition ship SOYA in public display at the Tokyo Bay)



TRUTH IN 2005 - unearthed by a German historian



I happened to find the photocopied images of a certain document on the Net, though other Web sites, such as the one dedicated to the quest of truth about a tragedy in a French village during WWII, also present it in a more convenient format:

----------
I was born at the estate of my father in Hartfeld, Austria, in 1896. My father was 60 years old at the time of my birth. He died when I was 6. I know nothing of my father's family. My brother and I spent little of our time together, as he was 7 years older. He attended the Realschule in Styria and spent only his vacations at home. The death of my mother left a deep impression on Adolf and myself. We were both very much attached to her. Our mother dies in 1907 and Adolf never returned home after that.

http://www.usd230.k12.ks.us/PICTT/eisenhower/PaulaWolff/1.html

http://www.oradour.info/appendix/paula02.htm
----------

Adolf Hitler had a sister seven years younger, named Paula. She was interrogated by an officer of the US 101st Airborne Division on July 12, 1945.

(We had better just take note of the fact that at that time the Empire of Japan was still desperately fighting against the U.S. and its allies through the Battle of Okinawa, the scale of which surpassed the Battle of Normandy.)

--------
After my brother finished school he went to Vienna. He wanted to go to the Academy and become a painter, but nothing came of it. My mother was very sick at the time. She was very attached to Adolf and wanted him to stay home. That's why he stayed. He left the house after her death in 1907. I never saw him from 1908 until 1921. I have no idea what he did at this time. I did not even know if he was still alive.
--------

There must be hundreds of thousands of German or Austrian men in the era, namely after WWI, who shared a similar situation with Adolf Hitler.

But, Adolf Hitler had a talent, excellent speech.

--------
I never had any particularly artistic interests. I could draw rather well and learned easily. My brother was very good in some subjects and very weak in others. He was the weakest in mathematics and, as far as I can remember, in physics, also his failure in mathematics worried my mother. He loved music. He preferred Wagner even then. Wagner was always his favourite.
--------

The closest observer of Adolf Hitler, namely his sister, confirmed a theory that Wagner switched on his brain to develop his talent, excellent speech.

--------
My brother came to Vienna in 1921 for the express purpose of seeing me. I did not recognise him at first when he walked into the house. I was so surprised that I could only stare at him. It was if a brother had fallen from heaven. I was already used to being alone in this world. He was very charming at the time. What made the biggest impression on me was the fact he went shopping with me. Every woman loves to shop.
--------

His success made it necessary for him to consider how to take care of his only direct family, the sister Paula, since young Adolf Hitler had worked well as a military spy on political parties which came to emerge in plenty after WWI, took a sort of academic training for propaganda in military facilities, and found a place in a certain political party after leaving the military.

At this point, Adolf Hitler must have found that his younger sister had better be left outside his career and professional arena, probably because she was more religious than he expected her to be.

---------
The first time that my brother suggested my changing my name was at the Olympic Games in Garmisch. He wanted me to live under the name of "Wolff", and maintain the strictest incognito. That was sufficient for me. From then on I kept this name. I added the "Mrs." as I thought that less conspicuous. I was ordered to remain incognito also when I was moved from my home in Austria to the Berchtesgadener Hof.

I lost my job in a Viennese insurance company in 1930 when it became known who my brother was. From that time until the Anschlu゚ he gave me a monthly pension of 250 Schillings. After the Anschlu゚ he gave me 250 marks a month.

In 1940 I went to Berlin to see my brother. I was never under the observation of the Sicherheitsdienst. I could always move about freely. The criminal police once came to check on all the guests when I lived in a hotel in Munich during Mussolini's visit. Even they did not know who "Frau Wolff" was.

I am a Catholic, and the church is my biggest outside interest. My brother was also Catholic, and I don't believe that he ever left the church. I don't know for sure.

---------

Everything she stated looks true.

And, this part is significant, since Paula Hitler, though looking so innocent and isolated, must have known the massacre of Judaists actually and horribly having happened, as this interrogation was conducted after the surrender of Germany.

Yet, she claimed to be a Catholic, while his brother was hugely responsible for this massacre.

And, she did not think that her brother Adolf Hitler left the church despite that fact that he had committed such atrocities.

In another interrogation conducted a year after, she tried to defend herself and her brother Adolf Hitler.

---------
I do not believe that my brother ordered the crime committed to innumerable human beings in the concentration - camps or that he even knew of these crimes. It may be possible however, that the hard years during his youth in Vienna caused his anti-Jewish attitude. He was starving severely in Vienna and he believed that his failure in painting was only due to the fact that trade in works of art was in Jewish hands.

http://www.oradour.info/appendix/paula01.htm
---------

But, the agent in charge of the interrogation in 1946 was cool and wise.

---------
She could become a germ cell for a new disaster, maybe against her own wishes.

One thing is certain: the American, who visited her and declared that the question who is to blame for all what happened since 12 years war and crimes, destruction and death, can only be answered by future generations, will not remain the only one. Many people, Americans and other, will come and bear a share to show Hitler as what he has never been: a kind man and a great Leader.

---------

Indeed, a proof telling that she had not been a very innocent and isolated woman was unearthed in 2005:

---------
The 2005 discovery of a journal written by Paula Hitler showed she was once engaged to Dr. Erwin Jekelius, an Austrian associated with crimes against humanity during the Holocaust as one of the Third Reich's most notorious euthanasia doctors. Hitler was against the marriage and Jekelius was sent to the Eastern front. He died in a Soviet prison in 1952 while serving a 25-year-sentence for killing 4,000 civilians including hundreds of children during the Nazi Euthanasia Program.

http://www.adolfhitler.dk/paula/page_3.htm
---------

The fact that the truth emerged in 2005 through miracle work of a certain German historian is so meaningful especially in the era of the War on Terror and the crazy War on CO2, since truth is yet to be presented regarding these Wars on Terror and CO2.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20060921122205AANdn6g

I still think that such a large-scale atrocity is only possible when being supported by religious or ideological rationalization.

As a Christian during and before WWII, every German must have known that Jesus Christ said to forgive and love enemies; but they thought that it could be overlooked if they had attacked the enemy of Christianity in a manner that would be overlooked by, say, the Vatican.

Finally, I can sense the similar dangerous influence of European Christianity on the War on Terror and the War on CO2 which I have felt on the mindsets of Paula Hitler and her elder brother Adolf Hitler as I checked the reports on Paula Hitler who marvelously survived WWII though she died on June 1, 1960 at the age of 64.

Yet, the God Almighty said to love your enemy and not to judge others, meaning that you cannot judge Paula Wolff.



( http://www.fukuchan.ac/music/popular/kiminohitominikoishiteru.html )




1Co 7:15 But if the unbelieving depart, let him depart. A brother or a sister is not under bondage in such cases: but God hath called us to peace.