Monday, March 30, 2009

"From Heaven is above All"





"From Heaven is above All"



I was tired of practicing mediation.

So, I opened up my eyes to instinctively look out of the window of a Shinkansen train.

Then I instantly saw Mt. Fuji 20km or 13 miles far surrounded by the unique and overwhelming terrain.

It was snow-capped and gigantically occupying the space out of the window against the blue sky.

Its wide broad base facing the Pacific Ocean over the super-express railroads could be also fully observed, though a little skew.

As I had no camera, I could only let the scenery slowly moving behind against the 200km/h train.

And I realized that I had not even thought I might have been able to watch Mt. Fuji today while being carried out toward Tokyo along the Pacific Coastline.

I was thus greeted today by an Angel, in my interpretation.

*** *** *** ***

Top Four Volcanic Countries:
No.1 USA
No.2 Russia
No.3 Indonesia
No.4 Japan

Japan has the most volcanoes in terms of the number of volcanoes divided by the area of national land.

Top Three Geo-Thermal Generation Countries:
No.1 Indonesia 27,791 MWe with 150 live volcanoes
No.2 USA 23,000 MWe with 133 live volcanoes
No.3 Japan 20,540 MWe with 100 live volcanoes

(MWe = Megawatt electrical
Source: http://www.meti.go.jp/committee/materials2/downloadfiles/g81201a05j.pdf)

If a volcano erupted once in 10,000 years, it is classified into a live volcano.

An average life-span of a volcano is one million years.

Yet, Mt. Fuji is jut 100,000 years old.

To your surprise, Mt. Fuji is very young.

(But, have you ever seen a one-million-year-old volcano?)

Yet, it was in 1707 that Mt.Fuji erupted most recently.



Joh 3:30 He must increase, but I must decrease.

Joh 3:31 He that cometh from above is above all: he that is of the earth is earthly, and speaketh of the earth: he that cometh from heaven is above all.