Saturday, August 15, 2009

"I Judge No Man"





Now the yearly national memorial service has started in Tokyo to appease the spirits, souls, and minds of the fallen soldiers of the Second World War and their bereaved families.

The Emperor and the Empress have entered the ceremonial hall and the Prime Minister has delivered a speech. Everybody is expected to observe a silent prayer for one minute at 12:00 of this Japan Time on August 15.

...Now it was finished while the live TV broadcast is going on all over Japan.

(His Majesty Emperor and Her Majesty Empress are still standing before a tall wooden-pillar symbol with 6,000 respectable elderly people behind...)

*** *** *** ***

I will go and check the Suruga Bay, since a great earthquake hit it recently and there is a park where Mt. Fuji can be observed rather near.

I did not go and check the Chuetsu region, to tell the truth, though it was hit by a great earthquake several years ago and I felt somehow badly for my omission.

And, tomorrow is Sunday, August 16 as you know.

Accordingly, I will pass through Tokyo by train, which might be overlooked by the God.

*** *** *** ***
*** *** *** ***

This evening I was sitting on a bench in front of a holy pond.

There, I found a cormorant ("U") some 50 meters away and a kingfisher ("Kawasemi") some 30 meters away in the pond.

They perched on a metal bar of a frame structure set up for some water project on the holy pond each.

I watched a cormorant on the right hand side and a kingfisher on the left hand side, alternately.

They are types of birds I could rarely encounter on the spot.

Indeed, I had just visited two shinto shrines nearby, making a humble offering each.

So, as humble miracles, I could observe two rare birds, a cormorant and a kingfisher, on a pond in a city of 1.2 million residents around Tokyo in the evening of August 15, 2009.






(S'il vous plaît parler de votre ville natale, ma princesse, si elle mai être à ce jour. But, wherever I am, it can be my last place like in the case of those brave soldiers.   

http://www.asahi-net.or.jp/~UD3T-KRYM/902-jasrac/90305-hurusatonohanashiwosiyou.htm)




Joh 8:13 The Pharisees therefore said unto him, Thou bearest record of thyself; thy record is not true.

Joh 8:14 Jesus answered and said unto them, Though I bear record of myself, yet my record is true: for I know whence I came, and whither I go; but ye cannot tell whence I come, and whither I go.

Joh 8:15 Ye judge after the flesh; I judge no man.

Joh 8:16 And yet if I judge, my judgment is true: for I am not alone, but I and the Father that sent me.