Sunday, December 26, 2010

National Diet Building of Japan
Imperial Palace of Japan
The Tokyo Tower...
As Viewed Today...since they symbolize power, people, and prosperity, respectively and totally.




"All my quest for spiritual truth has been exhausted; all my endeavors have ended at the invocation "Namu Amida Butsu (I sincerely believe in the teaching of Buddha)," said Japanese sacred one Ippen as his last word in 1289, before he saw eternal light of the Buddhist paradise.

"All my quest for worldly success and happiness has been exhausted; all my endeavors have ended at some assets and titles," most of people will say as their last word even today, before they lose the last light in this material world.

Yet, "All my quest for God has been exhausted; all my endeavors have ended at the shock and awe of God," might I say in the middle of time and space, before I lose myself once and for all under the command of God.