Friday, September 25, 2015

"whereas I was blind, now I see" - One Million Years Later



Around the Imperial Palace, Tokyo


One Million Years Later


What will happen to mankind if science and technology continue to develop at rather a higher pace than it is today?

Ultimately, mankind would obtain a technology to replace any old cells in the human body, including those constituting the brain, the eye, and the heart.  Then no one gets older physically.

In the 22nd century, at the earliest, there might be no old men on the earth.  It also means that mankind get immortality.  Then what will happen?

Nonetheless, the end of the world should come to immortal human beings.  It should, if God so wishes, since the God is the Creator of the universe, mankind, and human souls.

One million years later, however, how will the earth look like?




**** **** ****


Joh 9:25 He answered and said, Whether he be a sinner or no, I know not: one thing I know, that, whereas I was blind, now I see.