Miracle-enabled Jesus vs Miracle-disabled Priests
The list of miracles by Christ Jesus is as follows:
1. Born to a virgin - Miracles of Jesushttp://www.aboutbibleprophecy.com/miracles.htm
2. Changing water into wine - Miracles of Jesus
3. Healing of the royal official's son - Miracles of Jesus
4. Healing of the Capernaum demoniac - Miracles of Jesus
5. Healing of Peter's mother-in-law - Miracles of Jesus
6. Healing the sick during the evening - Miracles of Jesus
7. Catching a large number of fish - Miracles of Jesus
8. Healing a leper - Miracles of Jesus
9. Miracle of healing a centurion's servant - Miracles of Jesus
10. Healing a paralyzed man - Miracles of Jesus
11. Healing a withered hand - Miracles of Jesus
12. Raising a widow's son - Miracles of Jesus
13. Calming the storm - Miracles of Jesus
14. Healing the Gerasene man possessed by demons - Miracles of Jesus
15. Healing a woman with internal bleeding - Miracles of Jesus
16. Raising Jairus' daughter - Miracles of Jesus
17. Healing two blind men - Miracles of Jesus
18. Healing a mute demon-possessed man - Miracles of Jesus
19. Healing a 38 year invalid - Miracles of Jesus
20. Feeding 5000 men and their families - Miracles of Jesus
21. Walking on water - Miracles of Jesus
22. Miraculous healing of many people in Gennesaret
23. Healing a girl possessed by a demon - Miracles of Jesus
24. Healing a deaf man with a speech impediment - Miracles of Jesus
25. Feeding the 4,000 men and their families - Miracles of Jesus
26. Healing a blind man - Miracles of Jesus
27. Healing a man born blind - Miracles of Jesus
28. Healing a demon-possessed boy - Miracles of Jesus
29. Catching a fish with a coin in its mouth - Miracles of Jesus
30. Healing a blind and mute man who was demon-possessed - Miracles of Jesus
31. Healing a woman with an 18-year infirmity - Miracles of Jesus
32. Healing a man with dropsy - Miracles of Jesus
33. Healing 10 lepers - Miracles of Jesus
34. Raising of Lazarus - Miracles of Jesus
35. Healing Bartimaeus of blindness - Miracles of Jesus
36. Jesus curses the fig tree with no fruit - Miracles of Jesus
37. Restoring a severed ear - Miracles of Jesus
38. The resurrection of Jesus - Miracles of Jesus
39. Catching 153 fish - Miracles of Jesus
40. The ascension of Jesus - Miracles of Jesus
Christ Jesus said that God was inside Him, so that it is no wonder that He could perform those miracles since God is almighty. But, Christ Jesus was also a man, so that His miracles should be restricted by His being a man but not God Himself.
It is apparent that those healing acts were based on His love to sick people. When He pitied a sick person, he executed His healing power. Those episodes show how much and how many times Christ Jesus pitied and loved sick people.
Christ Jesus did not give money to poor and sick people. Instead, He loved them and healed them. Money could buy medicines and cares by medical doctors. But, money also belonged to Satan. If money and medication bought by money had cured sick people, their lives should have been under Satan's influence. Christ Jesus had no intention to make and help healthy servants of Satan.
Without these miracles, Christ Jesus should have been just a preacher, a teacher, or a prophet. But as He performed those miracles and curing of sick people, Christ Jesus was more than such a man, which impressed His followers. So, His followers followed Christ Jesus for a few years till His Crucifixion.
The band of Christ Jesus was welcomed and respected by people. If somebody preached the word of God to people, such a preacher would be soon forgotten because priests in the Temple of Jerusalem could also teach the word of God. But if that somebody performed healing with love to the sick, people should be impressed in a very different way.
Christ Jesus must have performed miracles in addition to preaching the word of God, which Jewish priests in the Jerusalem Temple could not do. People would naturally follow Christ Jesus than those priests. In this context, the miracles of Christ Jesus were targeted at the Temple priests. Because those priests could not cure sick people and perform other miracles, it showed that they were not supported by God.
Accordingly, those priests decided to kill Christ Jesus and wipe away His influence. Though they partly succeeded in fulfilling their evil plot, they were ultimately wiped away through the Jewish-Roman War. Today, there are no heritage and legacies of the priests of the Temple in Jerusalem in the first century. Indeed, those Jewish priests could not perform miracles but Christ Jesus could.
**** **** ****
Mar 1:1 The beginning of the gospel of Jesus Christ, the Son of God;
Mar 1:2 As it is written in the prophets, Behold, I send my messenger before thy face, which shall prepare thy way before thee.
Mar 1:3 The voice of one crying in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make his paths straight.