Friday, July 20, 2007

King James Version Time, My Venerable Readers!

"Le ciel, le soleil et la mer"
"The Sky, The Sea, and The Sun"
"Sora-to Umi-to Taiyou-to"


King James Version Time, My Venerable Readers!


Luk 20:01 And it came to pass, that on one of those days, as he taught the people in the temple, and preached the gospel, the chief priests and the scribes came upon him with the elders,

Luk 20:02 And spake unto him, saying, Tell us, by what authority doest thou these things? or who is he that gave thee this authority?

Luk 20:03 And he answered and said unto them, I will also ask you one thing; and answer me:

Luk 20:04 The baptism of John, was it from heaven, or of men?

Luk 20:05 And they reasoned with themselves, saying, If we shall say, From heaven; he will say, Why then believed ye him not?

Luk 20:06 But and if we say, Of men; all the people will stone us: for they be persuaded that John was a prophet.

Luk 20:07 And they answered, that they could not tell whence it was.

Luk 20:08 And Jesus said unto them, Neither tell I you by what authority I do these things.
* * *

Indeed Jesus Christ will exercise his authority on both the U.S. and AlQaeda in 2008, respectively, for example, by allowing for a surprising new leader each to emerge, which is even more likely in the theory of wars, while I am humbly so wishing on Vatican in a peaceful manner.

Though I hope that the U.S. and its citizens will never be under terror attacks forever, the year 2008 must be very critical, while, for example, the Chinese Communist Party will be busy hosting Olympic Games and working on North Korea.

Hence, with a wish for peace on you, I may be listening to Ludwig van Beethoven's Symphony No. 5 in C minor, Op. 67 that was written in 1804 – 08, namely just 200 years ago when Japan's GDP was greater than that of the US, to your surprise, though I really doubt that any conductor nowadays can truly interpret the movements so that Beethoven himself, on his new discovery on his own gift, would respect the conductor with great gratitude.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Symphony_No._5_(Beethoven)

Before Fate knocks on your door, you had better knock on a certain door that leads to the Kingdom of God, so intangible and very, very great.


(If you are a member of the Anglican Church or the Roman Church, I do not mind. A human body someday goes back to the earth or a graveyard any symbol upon which I am not interested in.

Hence, my dream is bodily whirling up or floating up to Heaven like Elijah and Jesus Christ. Of course, I may be back bodily upon you as the God so wishes.

Truly God is great; God or Allah is the only god for us, especially for 2008!)



"...Pull up the first fish you hook, and in its mouth you will find a coin worth enough for my Temple tax and yours..."