Sunday, May 25, 2008

A HOLY HOUSE, A DREAM HOUSE, and A NEGLECTED HOUSE





A HOLY HOUSE, A DREAM HOUSE, and A NEGLECTED HOUSE




If a dog is a subprime-loan salesman, a bone is the material American Dream.

I mean a house of an American poor believer must be holy.

Or haven’t you read an article of truth on the tragedy caused by the Great Earthquake in China in The New York Times yet?

-------
The government has launched an investigation, but censors, wary of the public mood, are trying to suppress the issue in state-run media and online.

An examination of the collapse of Xinjian Primary School offers a disturbing picture of a calamity that might have been avoided. Many parents say they were told the school was unsafe. Xinjian was poorly built when it opened its doors in 1992, they say, and never got its share of government funds for reconstruction because of its low ranking in the local education bureaucracy and the low social status of its students.


http://www.nytimes.com/2008/05/25/world/asia/25schools.html?pagewanted=1&_r=2&hp
-------




Gen 28:16 And Jacob awaked out of his sleep, and he said, Surely the LORD is in this place; and I knew it not.

Gen 28:17 And he was afraid, and said, How dreadful is this place! this is none other but the house of God, and this is the gate of heaven.

Gen 28:18 And Jacob rose up early in the morning, and took the stone that he had put for his pillows, and set it up for a pillar, and poured oil upon the top of it.

Gen 28:19 And he called the name of that place Bethel: but the name of that city was called Luz at the first.

Gen 28:20 And Jacob vowed a vow, saying, If God will be with me, and will keep me in this way that I go, and will give me bread to eat, and raiment to put on,

Gen 28:21 So that I come again to my father's house in peace; then shall the LORD be my God:

Gen 28:22 And this stone, which I have set for a pillar, shall be God's house: and of all that thou shalt give me I will surely give the tenth unto thee.